Friday, June 1, 2012

Review: essie rock solid basecoat



I never used to wear base or topcoats. I didn't want to spend my money on something that didn't have a pretty colour, and i believed it wouldn't make a very big difference anyway. Boy was i wrong!


Essie recently launched in Belgium drugstores. Before that Essie nailpolishes were very hard to find for us Belgians. I was very excited to pick up some polishes, but when i was standing in front of the display I was overwhelmed by the vast range of colours. I decided it was time for me to try out a base and topcoat. I picked Rock solid and Ready to go( review is on the way!).

This basecoat is meant for soft and weak nails, it claims it's a strength treatment.
This is what the packaging says about the product:

After trying out the product several times, I can  say I am very happy with it. The polish does it's job. My nails are naturaly very britlle and dry. I can't have long nails because they break as soon as they have a nice lenght.The polish dries very quickly, and leaves your nails feeling 'rock hard'. It also gives your nails a very nice shine. I wear this polish every day, even when I'm not wearing another nailpolish on top.

All together I can say that this basecoat was worth buying. In belgian stores (Kruidvat and Di) this basecoat will cost you €12,99.

I hope this review was helpfull! Have you tried Essie rock solid? What did you think of it?

x Yasmine


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :D finally some of the good brands are making it to belgium! We've waited long enough! Also thanks for reading and commenting!

      x Yasmine

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your review this is one of the very few I found, I hope I like it as much as you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! there are very few reviews on it online, wich is why i dediced to review it! How do you like my review? I know i just started out and i have a lot to learn :D Thank you for reading and commenting!

      x Yasmine

      Delete