Thursday, October 27, 2011

My blood is singing with your voice, I want to pour it out.

I went to our community-center last night, to give blood. It was my second time, and the first time went way better than last night. When the nurse pulled out the needle, she did something wrong and my blood came streaming out, all over my hands. I'm not afraid of blood, but I've never seen so much of my own blood, so I freaked a little. They put a nice bandage on it and I was good to go home. I have a little headache, but other than that I'm fine. 


I felt so proud of myself that I had to take a picture.
Tonight I'm going to Antwerp, to visit my sister. She studies there, and lives in a dorm. We're going to watch some movies tonight and tomorrow we are going shopping. I can't wait to visit the new forever 21, apparently it's huge and I've never been in one so I'm pretty excited. 




Hugs and kisses,
Yasmine


Mischief managed!

No comments:

Post a Comment