Sunday, October 23, 2011

For those of you who think they can take it, we say welcome to the madhouse.

Hi!

So I started this blog out of pure boredom. I guessed If I had nothing better to do, I could do what I loved most, which is writing. (BTW; I'm not saying I'm good at writing, just that I like doing it.)I will have to excuse myself in advance, English is not my native language, so you might find that it doesn't read very "fluent". If you find any mistakes, please tell me in the comments, I promise you I will not be offended.I guess I could start this blog by introducing myself, although there's not much to say- actually there's loads to say, just nothing interesting- so I'll make it short.

My name is Yasmine, I'm 19 years old and I'm Belgian. I've graduated from highschool two years ago, and last year I studied communication science. I felt like I made the wrong choice, so this year I'm studying journalism. I am addicted to chocolate and making lists, I can't start a day without both. I love watching series and movies, so thats what you'll find me doing on most evenings. Besides watching series and movies, I also like reading. My favourite genre is fantasy, and right now I'm reading 'A song of ice and fire: A game of thrones' by George R. R. Martin. Online, I read a lot of fashion and beautyblogs. They are the reason why I'm broke all the time.

I hope you've enjoyed reading my first blog entry.
Big kisses, Yasmine.

No comments:

Post a Comment