Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bedroom.

I should be making my French homework now, but I can't focus! So I'm wirting this blog instead. This morning I had to wake up early, so I could make it to school in time. I hate waking up this early! Lucky for me, my English class was cancelled, so I can sleep in tomorrow( To bad English is my favourite course).

Last sunday, I spend almost all my time on browsing through the Ikea catalog, because I'm going to switch rooms with my sister, and I can redecorate it. Everything is coming from Ikea, except for my bed. It's a white bed in cast iron, very romantic.
I thought I'd show you some things I picked, I want all-white furniture.


These are just a few of the things I've picked, but I'll show you pictures of the room when it's finished.

hugs and kisses, Yasmine
Mischief managed!





No comments:

Post a Comment